Bleachinsanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleachinsanity

Welcome to Bleach insanity!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo

Go down 
+3
Ichiharu
Agent Of Chaos
Petaro
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Petaro
Drunken Pirate
Petaro

Male Number of posts : 12
Alignment : Chaotic
User Title: : We're all mad here.
Infractions :
Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-02

Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Empty
PostSubject: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:10 am

Personally, I felt that the fillers were much more interesting than the Hueco Mundo arc. The fillers give an older feel to the anime, and it seems to be closer related to the 'old' BLEACH style. During the earlier episodes, the anime had interesting storylines, that had you on the edge of your seat. While the fillers cannot match the early BLEACH episodes, I find they're closer to home than the current Hueco Mundo arc.

The Hueco Mundo arc, has become rather tedious and repetitive, in the way that they have fights with 'extras' in the Hueco Mundo world. Our heroes seem to continuously pass through the same hallways, and run into the same problems. Don't get me wrong, I love BLEACH and all it's episodes, but I just feel BLEACH is moving in a direction that takes the original interest out of me. It's mostly because I wait a week to see an episode, that turns into a buildup of a fight, or lost in a maze of hallways, and it cuts off as soon as it gets good. Until the encounter with Ulquiorra and Grimmjow, I was, for the most part, uninterested.

Reading back, it may seem like this "opinion", has turned into more of a rant, but I guess I'm just trying to give my full perspective on the matter.

Anyways! This is up for discussion, lets see some other opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachinsanity.forumotion.com
Agent Of Chaos
ADMIN
Agent Of Chaos

Female Number of posts : 46
User Title: : What doesn't kill you, only makes you... stranger..

Race: : Human
Infractions :
Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:11 pm

Although im 50% agreeing with you, i do know what you mean! Bleach has changes so much, i think its nice to still have elements of the old days :)

It is getting repetative though, hopefully tite has something up his sleeve!

~OAC
Back to top Go down
Ichiharu

Male Number of posts : 44
Alignment : Neutral
User Title: : Click profile to change your user title!
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:41 pm

I'm not sure whether it's the changing of enemies or the story that just seems the same that half puts me off, when it gets to the serious attacking parts, yea it's pretty cool but everything else just seems the same, like a build up.

1. Ichigo and Co are happy doing whatever and something new/odd appears.
2. they confront this new/odd thing
3. bleh blah, blah.. Evil guy turns out stronger than Ichigo first time fighting
4. evil guy names attack on the serentei (however it's spelt)
5. evil guy goes and attacks that place.
6. ichigo goes all out against the evil guy
7. the evil guy loses whatever happens peace is restored to a certain extent.

this time i hope they add in the gotei finding out Ichigo having his vaizard powers and attempt to do something, because just like the other fillers it's going to be the same right?
Back to top Go down
Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Male Number of posts : 51
Alignment : Evil
User Title: : An Admin Dude?
Race: : Arrancar
Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 am

Yeh, that pattern that Haru pointed out is spot on.

I'd love to see a filler that is related to the actual storyline ^_^ Like maybe, as somebody I think said once, the creation of the Gotei 13 etc.

However, after reading the manga, I can't WAIT for the story to get back on track! GO GO GO! I think the new series is out in a few weeks ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/jinketsuookami
Agent Of Chaos
ADMIN
Agent Of Chaos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:11 pm

Yup that seams about right haru XD But the thing is, remember when byakuya faught ichigo, and ichigos mask started to appear, wouldnt he have sparked something off? I mean, byakuya might have told yamma at least XD

~AOC
Back to top Go down
Petaro
Drunken Pirate
Petaro

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:31 am

i'm not sure byakuya would be too keen on admitting a threat to his power Razz
Back to top Go down
Agent Of Chaos
ADMIN
Agent Of Chaos

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:48 am

True, but if it was a huge threat to SS, im sure he would swallow his pride XD

~AOC
Back to top Go down
Petaro
Drunken Pirate
Petaro

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:41 am

i know it'll never happen, 'cause it's not the anime's style, but i'd LOVE to see shigekuni (who seems to be watching ichigo, and his fighting/power) make ichigo one of the new captains. Razz
Back to top Go down
Petaro
Drunken Pirate
Petaro

Infractions :

PostSubject: well..   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:41 am

i've changed my mind. i just watched episode 189, and i must say, i'm infuriated about how trashy this episode was.
what a terrible ending to a decent filler, and what a horrible idea for an otherwise, good anime. i've been gradually slipping away from this anime, and i have to say, this is definitely not helping. the flash of the pure hollow ichigo settled it. i thought, YES, this could be the tie-breaker, the twist, or 'punch-line', that gives the anime a jump start, but no, just a simple wack from plain bankai-ichigo does the trick! i can't stand the plain, bland and tedious ways this anime has been directed, and it'll take a lot to re-kindle my interest. i think from now on, my cares for this anime, will rest in the earlier episodes, and my watching the new ones, will only be a reminder of the direction it has taken. i am still an avid fan, but i will not accept how putrid and lame this anime has become.

"oh my god, i was wrong, living my life with so much hate, basing my skills on avenging my father, and dedicating it all to one thing. but, wait... you say he didn't do it on purpose? oh, well that's all i needed to hear, i'm sorry, *DEATH*...."

i'm sorry for the other viewers, i just couldn't stand it. i couldn't even finish the episode, as i knew how it would typically end. think for a second though, what do you HONESTLY think? yes, the filler did open my eyes, and explain the 'truth', but what does it matter? while it did unlock some mystery, does it actually satisfy you, to see such an obvious default ending?

to have ichigo lose his vizard mask, and be helpless against the unwaivering amagai, and have his full-hollow take over, would be an interesting setting, as it would present ichigo with a victory against amagai, but a defeat against his hollow self. it would make his struggle more interesting, and give more content to the anime.

so there's my semi-drunken rant, a rant that any drunken pirate may rant, and you may respond as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Xiagon

Xiagon

Male Number of posts : 2
Alignment : Unknown
User Title: : Ban... Kai...
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:24 am

i agree with the stuff sed, the fillers have been quite good, previous fillers sucked but the one just gone was sweet, amagai an stuff, imbah town! i think the buildups to fights an the fact that its takin 3 eps for 1 fight is abit stupid, although i like a buildup, they are draggin on the talkin too. i want more pewpew! its very much like dragonball Z in some sense i guess.
Back to top Go down
Petaro
Drunken Pirate
Petaro

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:59 am

Xiagon wrote:
i think the buildups to fights an the fact that its takin 3 eps for 1 fight is abit stupid, although i like a buildup, they are draggin on the talkin too. i want more pewpew! its very much like dragonball Z in some sense i guess.

rofl, like when goku was supposed to be in the regeneration pod thingie for like 3 hours before he fought freeza, and it took like 15 episodes?
Back to top Go down
Jeebus

Number of posts : 137
User Title: : KING
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 pm

SPAMSPAMSPAM

My post is completely useless, but I post it anyway, because from now on, this is MY TERRITORY! afro
Back to top Go down
Hinamori44

Hinamori44

Male Number of posts : 146
Alignment : I? No...thanks
User Title: : Jesusbus'
Race: : Hollow
Infractions :

Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Today I was at my granny and she told me I look so womenly....I got angry and I ate a plum...that's all for now
Back to top Go down
http://www.iloveyourbrother.czczczczc
Jeebus

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 pm

RATATA, I CHOOSE YOU!!!!

Womenly, you? Riiiiiiiight. A tricycle is more woman than the pope <_<
Back to top Go down
Hinamori44

Hinamori44

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:34 pm

I have a joke!

One apple goes to a mall and dies cause it notices that Mr. Keyboard has a headache XD
Back to top Go down
Jeebus

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Very good joke, Servant. I think I will promote you to personal Joker 8D

Now we need more fucking Servants 8D

YES, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SWEAR AND *Censored* LIKE THAT!
Back to top Go down
Hinamori44

Hinamori44

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:47 am

*starts singing*

Me ish person al joker,,,personaaal jokeeer MAHAHA

*starts shining*

Uh...radioactivity!

*jumps behing the king JESUSBUS*

Hide you iddiottiey!
Back to top Go down
Jeebus

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:46 am

Automated censoring? -_-'' WHAT A GAY TERRITORY T_T *Censored* THIS *Censored*! MY PLACE FUCKING ASSHOLES!

Yeeeees, you're King's little joker
Back to top Go down
Hinamori44

Hinamori44

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:49 am

*Censored* you kingie!
Back to top Go down
Jeebus

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:51 am

But I might be able to get around this shyt, motherfückers. Fück you retardsss XD
Back to top Go down
Hinamori44

Hinamori44

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:52 am

Like....for example....fúck my kingie? I love it!
Back to top Go down
Jeebus

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:49 am

I AM AWSOME! Nobody gets to fück my awsomeness 8D
Back to top Go down
Hinamori44

Hinamori44

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:28 pm

I get! XD Get to fúck a lot! XD Mahaha! *jumps away*

I wanna chocolate! Right now!
Back to top Go down
Jeebus

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:35 am

ANAL FÜCK! Noooo chocolate for you
Back to top Go down
Hinamori44

Hinamori44

Infractions :

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:54 pm

I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA!!!

( ahuh i mean chocolate ...no anal fúck)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo   Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fillers vs. Hueco Mundo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleachinsanity :: General Bleach :: Bleach Anime Chat-
Jump to: